Corporate Social Responsibility
Safety – Health – Attitude – People – Environment – Welfare
We are socially responsible organization; we believe it’s our duty to contribute towards our society and make positive impacts.
We always try and makes sure that we contribute actively and positively to sustainable development, including health and the welfare of society.
We are working with some of the local organizations towards Health, Education, Gender Equality & Empowering Women
Gmman Industries conduct business to the highest ethical and environmental standards.
- Lawful, fair and honest dealing.
- No exploiting of people.
- Hours of Work wages, allowances, benefits and all facilities with accordance of local laws.
- Decent working conditions.
- Compliance with Laws & regulations in all locations where we conduct business.
- Prohibition of Forced Labor.
- Prohibition of child labor.
- No discrimination practiced (any kind, type, gender, color, race, religion).
- No Harassment or Abuse at work place and with co-workers.
- Employee treatment with respect and dignity.
- We make all effort to prevent accidents or injury.
- Health and safety procedures are implemented and regular trainings are conducted for employees.
- Suitable lighting and ventilation.
- Clean drinking water is always available.
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption policy.
- Compliance with applicable customs laws regarding illegal transshipment of finished products.
We seek all supplier must do the same.
We are committed to conducts and develop our business operations in accordance with the principle of sustainable development.
We try and makes sure that we contribute towards preserving the environment and for that we comply with the environmental regulations imposed by local authorities and also to international standards.
- Reducing the environmental impact during production and transportation.
- Use of environmentally friendly office consumables.
- We believe in principle of reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Annual tree-planting event.
- Set up recycling bins throughout your facilities.
- Minimum amount of paper waste.
- Switch from incandescent light bulbs to energy-saving LED bulbs.
- Make socially and environmentally conscious investments.